Material requirements for ICT program generation
- A complete and accurate set of electrical schematic diagrams (logics.)
- A complete and accurate parts list showing the commercial and/or manufacturer's
part number for each device on the board.
- A complete set of device documentation for each device type quoted
for custom testing and/or modeling.
- Any additional applicable data pertaining to the circuit board and/or
custom devices such as test specifications, timing diagrams, functional
description, suggested test procedures, etc.
- PLD device .JED and/or .XNF files must be received by PRP before
the test fixture wire list can be generated.
- Test program generation (and fixture wire list generation) cannot
begin until and accurate, latest revision GenRad compatible netlist is
received by PRP (if the buyer wishes to provide a netlist and accept the
- Customer must provide a minimum of three(3) known-good boards
to PRP upon completion of the test fixture. Test program debug cannot
begin until these boards are received.
This Web site was prepared by CciNet's Internet Services