Material Requirements for ICT fixture fabrication
- A complete set of GERBER files for the PCB. This is to include
the FLASH and TRACE layouts of all signal, power, and ground
layers. Also, the SILK SCREEN, SOLDER MASK, and SOLDER PASTE
files for all of the component layers.
- The D-CODE description file which describes the size and shape
of each trace, flash, and thermal used in all GERBER files listed
- DRILL file which includes all via, component, and tooling holes
for the PCB.
- Please provide the aforementioned files on an MS-DOS compatible
diskette (either 3.5" or 5.25" is acceptable.) The files may
be compressed using PKZIP.
- A bare board could help expedite the test fixture design process,
but is not a requirement.
- A loaded PCB (working or non-working) is required for
all test fixture designs, to be used for construction of the vacuum
seal, and for final wiring and quality checkout procedures.
- A complete set of mechanical and assembly drawings for each board.
This Web site was prepared by CciNet's Internet Services